Boasting remarkable trade show presence, THAIFEX-World of Food Asia plays host to over 40 country and provincial groups, with overseas participation at over 50% and over 55,000 visitors in 2017.
- Strictly by identification badges on trade days.
- Exhibition is open to professionals, invited guests and trade visitors on trade days.
- Exhibition will be opened to public on Saturday ONLY.
- Badges are non-transferable. Anyone caught misusing another person’s badge will be reported to the Organizer.
- Minors below the age of 16 will not be admitted, whether accompanied or not. This applies to build-up, show days and tear-down period.
- All visitors must be appropriately dressed in business attire and covered shoes. Bermudas, singlets, shorts and slippers are not allowed.
- No photography or video equipment allowed unless approval is obtained from the Organizer.
- Smoking is prohibited at all indoor areas.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the event without having to specify a reason.